I think this is fabulous idea.
I wasted my entire adolescence on low self-esteem, talking myself down and wishing that I looked nothing like me. I have had more than enough body hate bullshit for one lifetime. I am now rather arrogant and y’all should be too. Arrogance is a GOOD thing and, rather helpfully, it’s also really really fun!
What I love about myself:
- I love my shamelessness. I’m outgoing and bawdy, I dance in public, and I wear loud clothing/accessories.
- I love my skin. Thanks, Asian genes!
- I love that I smile big, laugh easily, and that my laugh is a loud cackle.
- I love my pot belly. Whenever my mum tells me to lose weight, I lift up my top and shake my belly at her. True story.
- I love my butt. It’s big and proud and sticks out like a table.
- I love my curly wurly hair.
- I love that I am affectionate. I give awesome hugs.
Your turn! What do you love about yourself?